Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 2 and we're still alive!

We've made it two whole days now and we're doing fine, except for really missing Mommy. Of course it's been "easy" so far, Daddy hasn't yet had to do laundry, go grocery shopping, or even cook anything. I've really been asking for Mommy a lot though!

I've been riding in to Day Care with a classmate of mine who lives just a few blocks up the street. Iliana is really nice and I've know her since we were little. So I get to ride in a "big car" (their minivan) in the morning and the evening, and Daddy picks me up from their house.

But I've been having so much fun riding with Iliana that when Daddy has come to pick me up, I don't want to go with him! I put up quite a fuss yesterday and even today, though today's ended when Daddy suggested we go to the park since it was a nice day. Sorry Daddy, I just don't want to leave my friend!

In other big news, from when Daddy picked me up today until I went to bed, I didn't wet at all in my pull-up! I went to the potty at least twice (twice at home and maybe in day care too), so Daddy was very proud of me! He said if I do this well tomorrow, we'd try big girl panties again! I'll try!