Saturday, September 26, 2009

To Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski's house!

As Mommy is still out of town (for a whole week more) we thought it would be nice to go visit Grandma and Grandpa (and Shadow!) Roslewski. This also of course gave Daddy a little break, which I didn't mind at all.

So yesterday Daddy picked me up from school and we headed to the airport. On the way to Owasso, I was a really good girl and just read and ate the whole way up. Here I am reading my book "Moo, Baa, La la la". I even wore my pink headset!



I had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa. They know I like puzzles, so they brought out this gigantic floor puzzle from when Daddy was my age. It's of Snuffle-upagus from Sesame Street. I liked the big pieces!



We got it all together!



Grandma even gave me another haircut. I'm always really good for her, so that's why Mommy and Daddy like having her do it!



We had all kinds of fun, and by the end of the day today, I was worn out! So on the way back, I pretty quickly fell asleep!



It didn't last all the way back, though. Since I had read all the books I had with me, Daddy handed me one of his pilot magazines. To his delight, I read that for about 15 minutes!



Thanks for a great time, Grandma and Grandpa!