Monday, July 13, 2009

Wheee! Sprinklers are fun!

It's been hot here recently - about 105 today, and it's been this way since the 4th of July. So when Daddy and I went out back to water the lawn, we decided why not play in the sprinkler while we were at it? I was actually the first one to run through the water - I didn't need Daddy to show me how!

After looking out the window and seeing all the fun we were having, Mommy came out to join us. WHEEEE!





I thought I could hide in the corner. But the sprinkler still got me!



Mommy and I got really wet. For some reason Daddy didn't get very wet. He claims he had to take pictures, after all. When we were done, Daddy went in to get us some towels. He came out with my lady bug towel (my favorite) and my duck towel (for Mommy). He sure is silly!



We all agreed we need to do this more often!