Friday, July 3, 2009

To Grandma and Grandpa's house!

It's the 3rd of July, and since the 4th is on a Saturday, today (Friday) is a federal holiday. So Mommy and Daddy both had the day off! Daddy and I decided to head on up to see Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski and give Mommy a real day off. Weren't we nice?

I had a great time while we were there. And we got some important work done, too. Grandma gave me my second hair cut ever! I just needed my bangs trimmed a little. I was a very good girl and sat still for her the whole time! Now, Grandma used to cut Daddy and Uncle Randy's hair all the time, but this was her first time cutting a little girl's hair. She did a great job!



Grandma had bought me some new outfits, so I got to do another little fashion show for Daddy and Grandpa. Here 's one of the outfits. I also decided to say hi to Shadow after I came out.



Grandma had heard how much I liked blowing bubbles, so she was prepared and had some ready to go. Grandpa and I had a fun time, making some pretty big ones too!



It was a great trip, and Mommy thought so too. She had a very relaxing day and told us we could do it again whenever we liked!