Sunday, July 26, 2009

More water sprinkler play

Today it was Daddy's turn to play with me in the sprinkler. Oh what fun! At first I wanted him to carry me through it a few times. He held me tight and I'd grip on to him whenever he told me the water was coming! But then I'd get wet and giggle and want some more.

See how tight I'm holding on?



Then of course I wanted to play some by myself. I ran back and forth until I was completely drenched! See I'm wearing big girl pull-up diapers. Mommy wanted to see if they would inspire me to use the potty by myself. Nope!



My pull-up diapers did get a little saggy, though, and led Daddy to wonder if I have a career in plumbing!



Later I hopped up on the couch and wanted to play with my blocks. I ended up just pulling them all out of the bag and onto my lap!



What a busy day!