Friday, July 10, 2009

Toy Story 2

Mommy and Daddy don't let me watch much (if any) TV, but tonight they decided to watch "Toy Story 2" and see if it would keep my attention for more than just a few minutes. Boy did it ever! I was riveted to the screen and didn't get distracted or bored or anything. We watched it for about an hour. But then it was way past my bedtime, so Mommy said we'd finish the rest tomorrow.

Just a little bit into the movie, I started saying something that sounded a lot like "table...in" "table...in". Mommy and Daddy couldn't figure out what I was talking about, until they looked down and saw me stretching out my toes trying to reach the coffee table. You see, they both had their feet up on it, and I wanted to, too! Of course, since my feet don't yet reach past the end of the sofa cushion, I had to scoot forward to get them on the table. Mommy put another pillow behind me to help out. I'm a big girl!