Sunday, November 16, 2008

My First Haircut

Mommy has had a really hard time with me sitting still enough in the morning for her to put my hair up in a pony tail (aka "the whale spout" as Daddy calls it) or two piggy tails. With the onset of the Fall/Winter cold season, my hair has been collecting all sorts of "candle wax" (as Mommy politely calls my runny nose residue).

So when I fell asleep in my highchair during snack time today, she felt this was the perfect opportunity to cut some bangs for me. (Obviously, if I won't sit still enough for her to comb my hair, I'm definitely not going to sit still enough for a salon stylist to cut my hair!)

How do you think I look? You're right, the unevenness is a good incentive for me to learn to sit still long enough for her to take me to a real salon.