Monday, November 10, 2008

Grandma Roslewski's Birthday

Today was Grandma Roslewski's birthday. (I'm not going to list what number she celebrated.) We were going to fly up there to spend the day with her, but the weather was pretty bad. So we went the old-fashioned way -- by car.

I LOVE spending the day with Grandma and Grandpa. Don't get me wrong, Mommy and Daddy give me lots of love. But Grandma and Grandpa have taken the art of "lavishing love on Piper" to a whole new level. Plus they have lots of books and toys just for ME! "It's all about ME" when I'm with Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski.

Here Grandma is reading a book to me.



My grip is getting so good that I can hold a ball in each hand.



After all the play time and dinner, we finally got around to the best part of birthdays (from my vast experience): cake and ice cream! Grandma needed my help in blowing out the candle.





I was sure glad we all got to spend time with Grandma Roslewski on her special day! I had so much fun it wore me out - I slept the whole way back and Daddy even got me into my bed without waking me up!