Sunday, November 16, 2008

Drawing with Crayons!

A long time ago (meaning before I was born), Mommy's friend Chuck Latwinski gave her a box of large crayons. (The gift related to the motto "shut up and color". I know that's not a very nice thing to say. But that's military life, I suppose.)


Mommy saved the crayons all these years. This morning, after grabbing a pen and being creative on the kitchen table, Mommy decided I needed an outlet for all these artistic aspirations I've been having. So she brought these special crayons out.

Daddy had the great idea of giving me a really BIG sheet of paper to draw on. The sheet of paper was so big that I even managed to keep my drawings on the paper rather than the table. (I still don't understand why they didn't like my artwork directly on the table. The table will be there a lot longer than any sheet of paper they give me!)

Look at all the fun I'm having!

I'm so proud of my work!