Monday, September 1, 2008

To the Zoo!

It's Labor Day today, and both Mommy and Daddy had the day off, so we decided to go to the zoo! I got to see lots of animals, although many of them were sleeping in the warm sun. I was a good girl all day.

First I saw a wild and vicious member of the feline species. :) Okay, it was just our neighbor's cat Smoochie who came over to visit before we left. I got to pet her a little. She's very friendly (and I tried to be very gentle)!



Then we really headed to the zoo. I got to press my face up against a lot of windows! We saw some exotic birds.



And here I'm pointing out the snow leopard to Daddy. I didn't want him to miss it!



We even saw giraffes! This is Grandma Roslewski's favorite animal, so we had to make sure to see some before we left. They're tall!



Hopefully we'll head back again when I'm older!