Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My parents are really weird!

Mommy and Daddy are really silly! "Blue Belle" (Mommy's 2000 Honda Accord) was approaching 100,000 miles and they were getting quite excited. You see, they had last passed 100,000 miles in Daddy's previous truck, the Ranger, and had a picture of the occasion, so now it was Mommy's turn. Well, Blue Belle had about 99,994 miles on it, so for no other reason we went out to eat. On the way back home, Daddy paid close attention to the odometer, and then suddenly pulled over into a nearby parking lot. Mommy and Daddy started acting really goofy and got out of the car, taking pictures.

Here's Mommy with a silly sign they made up.



Notice me in the back still wondering what the heck is going on.

And the site of this momentous occassion? How more Okie can you get than Van's Pig Stand Bar-B-Q? Incidentally, this is right next to where I was born at the Moore Medical Center!



Now if you're a stickler for detail like I am, you're demanding proof of 100,000 miles right now, so here you go:



Since I was so patient waiting for Mommy and Daddy to finish their silliness, they thought I might like to get in on the fun. So here I am helping them out. They're right, this IS fun!