Friday, September 12, 2008

Big week

Well, it's been a big week. First, I learned that I had yet another ear infection, in my left ear, and that the ear tube I had put in several months ago had fallen out already! So the ear was getting blocked up and was very painful. I was very fussy! So next week (on Thursday 9/18), I'll be going back in to get the ear tube replaced. I'm not looking forward to it, but Mommy and Daddy will both be there again to hug me and make me feel all better. (And then I'll probably sleep most of the rest of the day!)

On Thursday I brought home some of the artwork I've made over the last few months. Mommy and Daddy were so impressed, that Daddy put it right up on the refrigerator. Aren't I artistic?



On Friday we went out to eat, Mexican food again. I love Mexican food, but that's really no big deal. What was different was that we drove up in the big truck, and Mommy drove! She had to get some practice driving the truck so she could use it while Daddy and I went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Saturday. She did really well. Daddy was hoping she'd take a curb or something so he could tease her (big meanie), but she didn't!

The other big news was that Daddy got a job offer with the FAA, to start in two weeks! He'll be doing mostly the same work he does now (designing approach paths for aircraft in bad weather), but as a government employee instead of a contractor. He's very excited since this is what he's been working toward.