Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lots of walking!

Up until today, I've only been doing a little walking at a time, usually just between the coffee table and the end table, or the couch and the fish tank, or some other short distance. But all of a sudden, today that all changed! Today I've been walking much greater distances and without any prompting by Mommy or Daddy. In fact, we went out shopping today and I sure showed off my new walking skills, taking off on my own, walking up and down the aisles, maybe 30 or 40 feet at a time! Mommy and Daddy were very impressed, and I found it's much easier to get around that way than crawling. Plus, my hands are free so I could touch everything on the way by! I went ahead and blew kisses and waved at some of the people I passed too!

Here's a picture of me walking to Daddy. Do you like my crazy hair? Yes, I just woke up from my nap!