Saturday, August 23, 2008

A busy week of learning

I have really been learning a lot recently. I have started to become very interested in imitating people, especially Mommy and Daddy. Of course I've been trying to brush my teeth and hair for a while now, but some other things I've tried to do lately after seeing Mommy or Daddy do them:

- I'm really good at copying if they move their tongue from side to side of their mouths. And if they make a sound while doing it, I'll do that too!

- I've started grabbing a wet wipe out of the box and trying to wipe myself during a diaper change. I don't do that good of a job yet, but I'm trying!

- I have always tried to pull my socks off by grabbing the toes. This doesn't work too well. But Daddy showed me that it works a lot better if I pull them down from the top! I'll keep trying this one, it's harder than it looks.

- I've always been fascinated by the TV remote, but now I actually hold it at arm's length and point it at the TV while I press the buttons.

It's fun learning things!