Saturday, August 16, 2008

Daddy's little helper

We had a lot of rain the other day, and the ground got so wet that one of our trees was leaning over. Daddy asked me if I wanted to come outside and help him fix it (okay, he really didn't wait for an answer and just picked me up and took me with him, but I didn't mind).

I thought it was a lot of fun holding the mallet!



Then I got to hold the excess tubing he was cutting for the rope around the tree. Here I am showing it off to Mommy. Do you think Daddy should mow the lawn? Look at my legs! Yes, he did mow it the next day. (Hey, it had been raining! - Daddy)



I hope Daddy didn't need this extra tubing, because I was having too much fun running around the back yard waving it back and forth!



I like helping Daddy and Mommy around the house! After all this work I sure was tired. I fell asleep in my chair in between bites of a cracker!