Saturday, August 30, 2008

Daddy's little helper, part 2!

We all went out to dinner tonight and had Mexican food. I love Mexican food! Especially the beans, I sure can shovel them in! But I like the tortillas and the chips too. The beans, of course, have funny (to me) and scary (to Mommy and Daddy) after-effects!

After dinner, we headed over to Lowe's to look for a birdbath. Mommy's wanted one for a while, but finally they had some that weren't either gigantic or ugly! So we got one. I also got to wander all around the store. I like walking around in there, there's so much to look at and touch and have Mommy and Daddy tell me not to touch! It was a great time.

When we got home, I got to help Daddy assemble the bird bath. It wasn't too difficult. With my help, he got it done really fast! Here I am helping him attach the base to the rest of it. Look at the determination on my face!



We put it outside and it looks really nice. Hopefully some birds will think so too.

When we came back inside, I proudly carried the wrench around the house, much to Daddy's delight. Of course this lasted until Mommy noticed, and told Daddy to take the wrench away from me, because in the traditional words of mothers everywhere "She'll poke her eye out!" So he did (and I fussed), but not until he got a quick picture of me, his little helper!