Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fortune cookies

Tonight we all went out for Chinese food. I wasn't that crazy about what Mommy put in front of me. I don't know why though, it was a lot of the same sort of stuff I love at home. I think I was just distracted by the other people in the restaurant and wanted to look at everybody and wave at them. But at the end of the meal, we got some fortune cookies! They gave us 3, one for me! This I thought was great fun as I broke it apart and started nibbling. Daddy read my fortune to me.


He told me it's already come true and I do it every day! (She sure does! - Daddy)

Then Mommy and Daddy looked at their fortunes. Mommy's was, well, let's just say somewhat less accurate than mine:


And Daddy thinks that his is not quite right:


He says he feels lucky every day to have Mommy and me! Even so, maybe he'll play the lottery this weekend anyway, just in case...