Sunday, August 31, 2008

Daddy found my secret hiding spot! :(

Daddy caught me shoving a toy (one from my "Fridge Farm Magnetic Animal Set") underneath the oven in the kitchen yesterday. He got it out, and then found two others and a plastic plate! But then today he was wondering if I had stuck anything else under there that he couldn't see yesterday. So he went and got a flashlight, and could see that there was definitely more under there. Once he took the drawer off, much to his surprise, he found 4 more plastic plates (the rest of the set that Mommy couldn't figure out what happened to), and the long-lost "horse behind" from the "Fridge Farm" (they thought I had thrown it in the trash can)! They had a good laugh.

I guess I can no longer use this as my secret hiding spot, I'll have to find somewhere else.