Saturday, August 4, 2012

Home Depot Kid's Workshop

Today Daddy and I went back to the Home Depot Kid's Workshop!  I had missed the last two monthly workshops, but we could make it this time and I was very excited to build something else and get another pin for my apron.  This project this time was a bulletin board.

Last time Daddy ended up doing most of the hammering, because I wasn't very good at it.  But this time I did it all myself!  He did help me hold the nails at first, and I didn't hit his fingers too much.  We decided to hammer on the floor where I could get a better angle.


I did so great at hammering, and Daddy was super proud of me!

They didn't have any paint there today, but we have lots at home, so I plan to paint the frame pink and purple.  It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to go back next time!