Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving dinner

Today is Thanksgiving and we were invited over to the Racz's house.  I was very excited to go over and had been talking about it all week.  I couldn't wait to see Zoe and Mia again!  When we got there, we played oiutside until dinner was ready.  They even have a rope tied to a tree!   I had lots of fun swinging on it, and even hanging upside down to scare Mommy.


When we were called inside, there was lots of food for us to choose from.  Mommy and Daddy have been trying to get me to try new foods, and so I turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing, and vegetables. 


I wasn't real sure if I was going to like the turkey, but as I said afterward, "I didn't think I would like the turkey, but then I tried it, and I LOVED it!" Hopefully I'll keep trying new things and find more foods I like. In fact, I ate everything on my plate, and even did it at a reasonable speed without Mommy or Daddy having to remind me to finish eating. They were super happy and proud of me!

After dinner we got to play some more, until it was time for dessert - and it was even Zoe and Mia's Daddy's birthday!  So we got to sing to him, and then had Red Velvet cake.  I told Mommy and Daddy that I didn't really like the icing part too much, but I did like the red cake part.  Of course, I had eaten the whole piece anyway!

We had a great time, and although I was a little sad to leave, I knew that they are coming over to our house on Saturday, so that's not too far away!