Saturday, August 13, 2011

Toy helicopters!

Today at Sam's Club there was a "special sale" on tiny remote control helicopters.  An employee was demonstrating them as Daddy and I watched, and Mommy saw the look in our eyes!  How could we pass this up?  It was a two-pack!  We took them home and Daddy taught me how to fly.  There were only two controls, so he operated the throttle and I operated the steering.


Whee!


I really wanted to try to catch it if Daddy could land it in my hand.  And I did!


Unfortunately, one of the helicopters broke after just a few minutes.  But we still had the other one, and will return the first one.  I told Daddy I'd lay out a landing pad to see if he could land the helicopter on it.  I then laid out a whole blanket on the floor.  I wanted to give him a big enough target!  He thought this was pretty funny, and he was able to land on it no problem!