Friday, August 19, 2011

Mommy's work party

Mommy's office had a picnic lunch today, so Daddy picked me up early from school and took me over.  He couldn't stay the whole time since he had to get back to work, but he stayed a little while and then it was just me and Mommy.

They had a bouncy house, so I was set!  I also had some lunch.  But then I found out a lady was doing face paintings, and I ran right over!  I wanted to be a kitten!


Too soon it was time for Daddy to go, so I gave him a big hug goodbye.  Then I realized I could see my reflection in his glasses!


Ewww!  Mommy got a third eye.  Silly Mommy!


I practiced playing a local favorite game called "cornhole".  I discovered it was much easier if I pushed the two boards together first!


We were there for the rest of the day, and I wore myself out!  I even got to play in the sprinkler, which was a lot of fun but naturally washed my kitten whiskers off!