Saturday, August 7, 2010

Great day with Daddy

(Daddy thinks so too.)

I woke Daddy up this morning at 6:45.  This didn't bug him very much because that meant we would have time to fly up to Ponca City for their monthly breakfast.  And it was yummy - I had pancakes and bacon, and ate the whole plate.  We got to see some neat airplanes too, and I wanted to stand in front of them all and have Daddy take my picture!


We got back around noon, but since we had just eaten at about 9:30, we weren't hungry for lunch yet.  But we were hungry for "Rusty's Frozen Custard"!  Another coupon had come in the mail this week and Daddy said he'd take me again.  I reminded him that he should get strawberry mized in with his, since that's what he got last time.  This was over 3 months ago, so he was surprised I remembered!  They say you can hold them upside down and won't spill any, so of course we had to try it.


I really liked the chocolate chips in mine.  And I even let Daddy help some!


After the frozen custard we went home and started to do a puzzle.  We were both pretty tired, and I ended up falling asleep on the couch, and he went and took a nap on the big bed!  About 3:30 I woke up and then we played around for a little while before we were both hungry again.  We ate dinner at our "chips and beans" place and then went to pet store!  I'vve been saying I want to be a veternarian when I grow up, because I love doggies and kitties.  At the pet store I got to pet a few doggies and got a few licks too!  We then walked around some other stores and chased each other around outside a bit.  I think Daddy was trying to wear me out from my late nap, and it sure worked.  I was tired and went right to sleep after my shower tonight.  I got to spend the whole day with Daddy and had a great time!  And so did he.