Sunday, August 2, 2009

Park with Daddy, and tucking him in

Daddy and I went to the park this morning. I ran almost all the way there! I can run pretty fast now. It even takes Mommy and Daddy some effort to catch up! So we got to the park, and after I went on the kiddie swings, I wanted to go on the big swings - by myself! The last time we tried this I didn't do a good job of holding on. But I'm a lot bigger now, so Daddy kept telling me I needed to hold on tight, and I sure did. He didn't push me real high, but I still liked being on the big swing!

Later today I asked (told) Daddy to lay down on my mat in the living room. So he did, and I went ahead and tucked him in with my little blanket! I then patted his back like he does when he tucks me in at night. A couple times he lifted his head up, but I was quick to tell him "lay down Daddy"!