Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big girl bed!

Mommy’s boss found out that I was starting to get too big for my crib, so he offered us his daughter’s old toddler bed. I was very excited about this! Daddy kept preparing me by asking if I wanted a big girl bed, and I didn’t have to think about it at all – Yes! So tonight Mommy brought it home and Daddy and I got to assemble it! We both think this is great fun, and Mommy sure is glad that we do. So Daddy and I got right to work, with me being a big help.

Grandma Roslewski will laugh when she notices something very familiar about my face in this picture!



Daddy and I are silly sometimes!



When we got it all assembled, I jumped right up on it to test it out. I like it!



You can see that I'm in my pajamas and all ready for bed. So we went through our normal nighttime routine. But when Daddy tried to lay me down in my new bed, I started fussing a little. You see, I'm a big girl now with a big girl bed and wanted to climb into it myself! So Daddy put me down onto the floor and I climbed on up. For some reason I don't want a pillow anymore, even though I've wanted one for the last few weeks in my crib. But I've got my friends with me and I went right to sleep! I like my new bed!