Friday, August 7, 2009

Daddy's home! And he brought cats!

Daddy came home from Washington, DC tonight, and he brought two furry friends, Pitch and Little Girl! They are Mommy’s friend Charlie’s cats. Auntie Charlie is deploying with the Air Force to Afghanistan for 4 months, and Mommy agreed to watch her cats for her. Since Auntie Charlie lives in the DC area, it was very convenient that Daddy had a trip out that way too! It’s going to take Pitch and Little Girl some time to get used to me, but I am very interested in them! We’ll be sure to get some pictures soon.

I am very glad Daddy’s back, and he’s very glad to be back. He missed me very much the 3 nights he was gone. So when he got back, we got down to some serious playing to make up for lost time! Here I am reading a book with him.