Sunday, January 4, 2009

Birthday party!

Today I went to a birthday party for a 1-year old son of one of Mommy's coworkers. First I had to get all dressed up. I even left the hat on long enough for pictures!









Lots of other kids were there and we had a great time making lots of noise. They had a little "ball pit" which I enjoyed playing in with some of the other kids. But one time while I was busy playing, I looked up at Daddy and couldn't believe what I saw! The birthday boy Alex had come over and was giving him some hugs. I quickly made my displeasure known. I'm quite the jealous girl, you know!






Of course, it being a birthday party, they had lots of cake. Alex just mashed his hands in it (fortunately he had his own cake), but us older kids are much more refined and dignified. Here you can see me daintily using a fork on some white cake (we've got plenty of chocolate cake at home).






The party was a lot of fun, and really wore me out. When we got home, we had an early dinner and I fell asleep right in my booster seat! Remember I used to do this all the time in my high chair, but that was nice and comfortable and I could recline in it. But this is the first time I've fallen asleep sitting perfectly upright in my booster seat!





Daddy and Mommy quickly moved me over to my mat to take a nap. Busy day!