Saturday, July 5, 2008

2 new challenges and 1 old one

Grandma and Grandpa have STAIRS in their house. We don't at home, so this was an exciting new challenge for me to undertake. Well, I managed to crawl up all of them - all 17! It took me a little while, but with Daddy in front of me and Grandma behind, I had all the encouragement I needed. Next time maybe I'll try to go down them (and likely scare Mommy)!

Daddy and Grandma also worked with me on learning to roll a ball. I actually picked it up pretty quick! At first I would just crawl over and hand them the ball, but then I started to get the hang of it, and was soon tossing the ball back every time! Look at this action shot Mommy got.



To show Grandma how far I've come, I showed her some of newfound walking skills. Look at me go! I still don't get that many steps before falling over, but I get better all the time! I think I made it up to 10 steps this weekend.