Saturday, July 5, 2008

Belated birthday party for me!

You will remember that on my birthday this year, Grandpa Roslewski was still recovering from his surgery and they couldn't make it down to see me. So when we came up this weekend, we had another birthday party! I like birthday parties!

Here is my cake. Grandma saved the little train engine from when Daddy was my age!



Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Piper!



I got to unwrap some more presents. This is the second airplane Grandma has bought for me. Daddy's jealous!



I also got this fridge farm magnet toy. It's pretty fun! When you put the wrong front and rear animal halves together, it sings a great little song. Mommy and Daddy have it very well memorized by now! After a bit of practice, I was even sometimes able to put the pieces in all by myself.