Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun around the house

I just wanted to show you some pictures of me doing fun things around the house!

Here I have discovered a shortcut around the couch, through the end table. Really, it doesn't save me much time, but sure is fun anyway! I've discovered I like crawling through tunnels and anything like them, so I take this "shortcut" just about every time.



One of my favorite spots to hang out is right next to the refrigerator when Mommy or Daddy is in the kitchen. I know they'll open it eventually, and that's my chance to sneak in!



One of my favorite toys is still the airplane that Grandma Roslewski bought me almost a year ago. I push it all around the house sometimes, and I can now even climb on it myself and roll around! Mommy and Daddy always know where I am, though, because I keep my hand pressed on the buttons at all times, so it continually makes music! For this trip, Daddy loaded up one of my teddy bears (this one is "Rusty Bear") so I could give him a ride around the house.



I climbed on it myself, but something seemed wrong. I rolled around anyway!



Another one of my favorite toys in the kitchen is another Grandma Roslewski gift, this one makes lots of music and other noises. Grandma likes toys that make noise. Of course, when I can combine the airplane music with this one, it gets really silly and really fun!



Want to hear it all? Click on the movie below. I think Mommy and Daddy love it too, see they even thank Grandma!