Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daddy's Birthday

Today is Daddy's birthday, and I've been reminding him about it for days.  When he came and woke me up this morning, I made sure to give him a big "Happy Birthday Daddy".  And I was so excited that I couldn't wait until tonight to give him the birthday card I made.  So I gave it to him at breakfast!  He loved it!


Of course, what was I REALLY excited about?  The cake!  He had picked out a chocolate and peanut butter cake last night that looked really yummy to me.  I had to wait all day and through dinner before we could have some, though.  But once Mommy said we could have cake, I ran right over to the refrigerator and pointed out where it was, in case they forgot!

We made Daddy look the other way for a little while as we got the cake ready.  When we brought him in to see it, he was almost blinded by the amount of candles!  We didn't put 38 candles, but we did make the numbers 3 and 8 out of the ones we had.  It really turned out to be a great cake, too!