Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lots of fun this weekend

On Saturday, Zoe and Mia's parents invited us over for dinner, and on Sunday Sophia and Lluc's parents invited us over for the afternoon.  So it was a great weekend playing with my friends!

Daddy and I got to be a little silly too.  He wanted to put a curtain up between the living room and the dining room, which he is using as his office.  We happened to have the purple curtains from my bedroom in Oklahoma, so he put those up until he got something else.  I think they're great fun to run through and hide behind.  Daddy and I were being silly and peeking at Mommy too!


At church today my teacher gave us all a strawberry plant potting kit that included the seeds, soil, and a little flower pot.  I was very excited to put them all together with Mommy's help.  Look at how tiny the seeds are!


I put it in a front window so it would get a lot of sun.  I hope it starts growing soon!