Saturday, March 26, 2011

Car Show!

It's car show time again!  Fortunately Dayton has one too, and I have been excited to go all week.  The last two years I've had a great time looking and climbing in all the new shiny cars.  Since Mommy and Daddy are looking for a new car this year, it was a good time to go.

I had Mommy put my hair into two ponytails, and I wanted some big pretty bows in them too.  I'm all ready with my backpack for the drive!


I had a great time driving!


And I usually remember to wear my seatbelt, too.


What really surprised Mommy and Daddy was that even though I got in the front seat of a lot of the cars, I got in the back seat of just as many if not more.  I knew that's where I ride, so I needed to make sure it was nice!

I liked this cargo van.  I could stand up in the back and tried to jump before Daddy stopped me.


Dora and Boots came to visit!  Once I saw her I ran right over and gave her a big hug.


Hey, my balloon went through the sun roof!


It was a great car show, and after we left we went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A, where they have an indoor playground.  I think Mommy and Daddy were trying to wear me out!  When we got home they had another surprise for me.  A Sesame Street computer program like they have at the library!  I'm getting pretty good with using the mouse and like learning with Elmo and Big Bird and everyone else.