Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally, a new "big-girl" bed!

This is me sleeping last night in my bed.  I've been getting too big for it for a while now.  Look at where my feet are!


Finally, today the new bed Mommy and Daddy ordered for me came in!  It's a bunk bed so I can have friends over.  I was very excited by all the shipping boxes (6 of them) and knew that Daddy was going to need his big helper like always!

He knows I love counting things, so he set me right to work making sure it came with the right number of different screws.


Soon it started to really look like a bed!


Mommy gave me a shower while Daddy finished up the last few parts.  And when I came into the room, I ran right up the stairs to the top!  Silly bed, there's no mattress up here yet!


But they did get one for the bottom already, and I crawled right in and did what I like to do, hide.  Where's Piper?  I picked out the sheets and comforter this past weekend at Sears!


I wanted to sleep with Daddy's friend Teddy, and he said okay.


But I didn't want to go to sleep yet, I was too excited!  I was awake a long time, but eventually wore myself out and slept really well.  I like this new bed!