Saturday, May 10, 2008

My first taste of ice cream!

Started off as a great day, I woke Mommy and Daddy up, and then just an hour or so later, got tired and fell asleep again. But I sure was cozier now! (Try not to look too excited, Daddy!)






Later we all went out to lunch (Indian food) and I got to try some Naan bread. It was pretty good! We then stopped by Cold Stone Creamery for a little treat. While Daddy and Mommy ate what seemed like a wonderful and tasty dessert, they fed me peas. Oh boy, aren't they good to me. You can see how excited I was by that. But then, Mommy put a little bit of ice cream on her spoon and held it out to me. Well, I knew right what to, open my mouth wide and let her put that spoon in! I got my first taste of ice cream and it was wonderful! My eyes got real wide and practically glazed over, Daddy says. Of course now I wanted more and Mommy obliged me by giving me a little bit more. Mmmm, this is much better than that other stuff they've been feeding me. Of course, Mommy decided that a few little tastes is enough, and Daddy tried to go back to feeding me peas. I sure wasn't real happy about that, but I was hungry, so I did finish them off.

Daddy is convinced I'm going to turn into an ice cream addict like Mommy. I think he's right!