Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! This was Mommy's first Mother's Day, so I hope I let her know how much I love her. In the morning we were invited to one of Daddy's coworker's houses out in the country for breakfast. There were about 15 or so other people there so it was quite a lot of fun, and I got to be cute for all of them. Mommy and I had an especially good time because they have a dog, some cats, and even a horse that we got to meet! We stayed there a couple of hours and then headed home.


Here I am helping Mommy celebrate. And look at all my teeth (the other top one is just starting to come in too)!




That afternoon I got a nice long nap on Daddy's chest. He does not seem to mind, so I like sleeping there. Before I fell asleep, though, I had a lot of fun laying next to him on the couch and poking at his nose, ear and mouth. Every time he'd turn to look at me I'd let out one of my little laughs. Then he'd turn his face away and I'd go right back to investigating his various facial parts. Lots of fun!

I also ate a cracker this afternoon, which may not seem like that big of a thing, but Daddy thought it was especially cute they way I was eating it. I was sitting in my high chair, looking out the window, with the whole cracker in one hand. I'd take a little tiny nibble and work on it for a minute or so, then take another little nibble, just taking my time enjoying the cracker and the scenery out the window. It probably took 15 minutes to finish the cracker, but hey, I'm in no hurry!