Saturday, June 16, 2012

My real 5th birthday party!

And now it's time for my "real" birthday party!  I had lots of friends over - Zoe and Mia, Tori and Alex, Avery from my preschool, and Brayden from next door!  The weather was great and we spent a lot of time outside.  We started off with lunch.


And then dessert of course!  I picked out the cupcakes myself, and I wanted the brightest pink icing they had.  It sure was messy and got all over our faces!


Avery is my best friend from school.  But her family moved to Colorado just a few days later.  I already miss her!


We set up the slip-and-slide, and our giant tarp to make it even more fun.  We played on it for a long time, adn got really wet!


We were all pretty worn out, so we came inside and did a little project Mommy got for us.  We painted our own picture frames!  I wanted to use every color we had.


It was a great birthday party.  Now I've started telling Mommy and Daddy how I can't wait until my 6th birthday!