Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tori and Alex came over again!

To continue with the fun day we're having today, we had Tori and Alex and their parents over for an afternoon of  barbecue and lots of play!  Our neighbor Bill and grandson Brayden came over too, so we had a lot of fun.  Mostly, we kids played on the slip-and-slide and in the sprinkler, since it was pretty hot.  We didn't want to do anything else!  Around and around we went, racing to the start of the slip-and-slide to be the first one down.  They even squirted baby oil on it so it was super slippery (and our skin was super soft)!


Of course, we took some breaks from sliding to splash in the water at the bottom.  Who needs a pool when you have a puddle?



My one remaining front tooth has been just dangling there, teasing me about falling out, but holding on anyway.  Well, Tori really kept trying to get me to pull it out, or wiggle it, or let HER pull it out - she really wanted to help!  Finally I agreed to take a big bite of watermelon - and out it came!  Finally!

By breakfast the next morning I was happily singing "All I Want For Christmas" which Daddy taught me.  I can say "S"es the right way if I try, but if I'm just talking normally I sound a little funny.  It's fun losing teeth!