Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brunch with more friends and relatives

This morning we headed out to meet some more of Mommy's family for brunch.  And Cousin Nancy, who I met when we visited her in Los Angeles in January, happened to be in town too!  I was very happy to see her, remembered her right away, and ran over and gave her a big hug.

I got to meet cousin Herschel too.  He's cousin Nancy's son, and at first I was a little scared of him.  But he wasn't scared of me!  In fact, I warmed right up when he asked me if I wanted to help him make a pyramind out of the butter packets.  Yes!


Mommy especially had a great time catching up with everybody.  Here she is with Fern (Nancy's sister) and cousin Nancy. 


Cousin Nancy gave me a big hug for a picture outside.  It was really bright, but I opened my eyes just long enough for the picture!


After the brunch, we headed back to the house for just a little while before it was time to go to yet another barbecue, at Aunt Julie's mom's house.  There were lots of people there too (but only a few relatives), and she even had some toys for me to play with, so that's what I did.  The best part was when Lissa showed up!  She had several other graduation parties to go to, but she stopped by and mostly just played with me the whole time.  I loved it!

Right before we left, Daddy and I played around a little outside.  Mommy even got a picture!  Look at how high I am!  Daddy is just happy he can still throw me up this high (although not as many times in a row as he used to).