Friday, April 6, 2012

Flying with Daddy again finally!

It has been a long time since Daddy and I have gone flying together, and today Daddy's friend Marty had another BBQ at his airport.  I love going to this because I get to drive the golf cart around!  Since I'm so tall now, Daddy asked if I wanted to try sitting in the plane without the car seat.  You bet! 


However, it turns out that then I can't see as well, so we'll probably go back to using the car seat for a while still.  But it was fun to try.  I always love asking Daddy to do "roller coasters", where he zooms up and then zooms down and I even get light in my seat!  I like him doing steep turns too. 

When we got to the airport, of course the first thing I wanted to do was drive the golf cart.  Daddy says I'm so much better than last time (last October).


And look, I can reach the pedals really well now!