Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What a warm day!

It was super nice and warm today (in the 70's), and I tried to take as much advantage of it as I could!

When Daddy picked me up, I had just come in from recess.  Earlier he had mentioned going to a NEW park today if the weather was nice, and it sure was, so when I saw him the first words out of my mouth were "Daddy, can we go to the new park?"  We did, and it was a lot of fun (until I bumped my chin and bit my tongue).

We went home and I disappeared for a few minutes.  Daddy and Mommy wondered where I had gone, when I practically ran down the stairs and jumped in front of them, showing them that I had changed into shorts (super quickly!) and was ready for more play.

Daddy and I played a lot of games.  We played frisbee, hit the wiffle ball (I started doing really well), played hide and seek, and chase too!

I wasn't done, because I thought it would be a great idea to eat dinner outside.  Mommy and Daddy agreed! 

When bedtime came around, I sure didn't want to go to bed, but once they got me in there I fell asleep right away.  I was tired.  What a day!