Thursday, March 29, 2012

Grandma Roslewski MADE me a princess dress!

I got a package in the mail today!  When I saw it sitting on the front porch, I knew right away it was from Grandma Roslewski because it had a fun sticker on the outside.  So I couldn't wait to open it up!  I had no idea what it might be, because it's not my birthday or Christmas either.  But as I took it out of the box, I could see a little corner of pink through the tissue paper.  I said "I know what it is, it's pink!" 

Once I got it all unwrapped, wow!  Grandma had handmade an absolutely gorgeous new princess dress for me!  It was really pretty and I couldn't wait to put it on.  There was a beautiful tiara and some real big-girl high heels too!


Daddy and Mommy thought maybe I should get dressed in my room instead of the front living room with all the curtainless windows.  I had to make some adjustments to my tiara in the mirror in their room.  After Daddy took the picture, Mommy told him how much it reminded her of a similar picture from Christmas 2009!


Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe how pretty and grown-up I looked.  Needless to say, right away I wanted to find out how much it twirled.  It twirls a lot, especially since in all the excitement we forgot to put on the belt.  It is really a wonderful dress, and all handmade just for me!  Thank you thank you Grandma!