Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grandma and Papa are here!

I've missed Grandma and Papa Roslewski very much since we left Oklahoma.  I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, but today they arrived just in time for my birthday!  They called when they were pretty close, so we were outside waiting whhen they pulled up.  I was very excited and Daddy had to hold me back so I didn't run in the way of their car.  But when it stopped I ran right over to give Grandma a BIG hug!



Then I realized Papa needed some love too, so I gave him a bunch of hugs and kisses!


I love Grandma and Papa very much and am very glad they're here.  I know we're going to get to play a lot together the next few days.

We went out to eat for dinner, and nearby there was a water fountain with a lot of other kids playing in it.  I wanted to join in, and quickly took my shoes off and ran right over.  I got super wet!


Fortunately, Mommy had a nice warm sweater with her, and though it may be a little big for me, it was super cozy!