Saturday, April 30, 2011

Young's Jersey Dairy

There is a neat dairy farm near our house that has lots of fun activities for us to do.  We went there for the first time today and will definitely be going back.  They have a restaurant (with yummy ice cream), a petting zoo, a kids' play area with a bouncy-bounce, haybale climbing and slides, miniature golf, a tricycle track, old tractors to play on, and lots of fun stuff.  We were there for several hours and I had a ball.

These goats sure looked hungry for the the food in my hand.  They gobbled it all up super fast!


The petting zoo had lot of different animals, including baby cows, more goats, and even chickens!


Once I saw they had a bouncy-bounce with a slide, I didn't need any encouragement!


Mommy, look at all these cows!


We played miniature golf too.  The last time I played was last last July in Wisconsin when we visited Mommy.  Daddy tried to show me the proper form for putting, but I kept forgetting!


Daddy saw me having so much fun on this tricycle racetrack, that once there were no other kids on it, he tried to race me.  I won easily!  (Especially since he didn't really fit!)


So I decided to give Daddy a little help.


I liked driving the big tractors!


We had so much fun, we will definitely be back again soon.