Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kite Flying!

It was a nice windy day today, so Daddy and I went outside and flew a kite!  It was really easy to get it up in the air, and I was able to hold onto it all by myself.  It went so high we ran out of string!


Unfortunately, as I was holding it, Daddy came up and touched my arm.  It tickled!  And I let go of the kite!  Daddy took off running super fast after it, and almost caught the string a few times, but couldn't quite get it.  It got caught way up in the tall trees on the left side of the picture above, too tall for Daddy or anybody to get.  I was very sad about it and started crying.  But when Daddy got back, he told me it was no problem, we would go out and buy another kite, and I could pick it out.  That made me feel better.  The kite is going to be up in the tree for a long time!