Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter dinner and party!

Mommy thought it would be fun to have some friends over for Easter dinner a day early, and I thought so too!  So Zoe (7) and Mia (4) and their mommy, Tori (7) and Alex (3) and their mommy and daddy came over.  There were five of us kids in the house running around squealing having a great time! We were being super silly but sure having fun.  Here I am trying to scare Daddy with a dinosaur "ROAR" while Tori and Mia play the piano.


After some play, we all got to dye eggs.  I had done this two weeks ago at Lluc's birthday party, so I was definitely ready to do it again.  (Clockwise from left - Tori, me, Mia, Zoe, Alex.)


Later, while we were busy playing, Mommy went down to the basement and hid a bunch of plastic eggs.  They had treats in them too!  When she called us down, we were all excited and walked as fast as we could down the stairs (no running on the stairs)!


I found one!


I found a lot!


We had a great time and even ate some dinner.  But most of all, it was fun to drive Mommy and Daddy crazy with all the giggling and squealing for a few hours!