Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday party for Daddy

Since Daddy's birthday was on a Wednesday this year, we decided to have a party on Saturday.  We invited over Zoe and MIa and their parents, and Sophia and Lluc and their parents to celebrate!  Unfortunately, both Sophia and Lluc got sick and so none of their family could make it.  But Zoe, Mia and I had a bunch of fun!

After dinner we had dessert!  Daddy nicely decided he really wanted one of the giant chocolate cakes that Mommy and I really like.  We didn't get candles for the cake since we knew we had some at home, but then we couldn't find them anywhere!  So we just used the big candles we had on our table.  Of course I wanted to sit on Daddy's lap when we blew the candles out!


I blew as hard as I could and we got them all!


It was a fun party, and I hope that Sophia and Lluc will be able to come over sometime soon.