Saturday, January 5, 2008

Finally, Christmas came to our house!

Mommy and Daddy were finally feeling well enough today to have Grandma and Grandpa Roslewski come down from for the day, so we finally got to celebrate Christmas! It was nice having us all together, it had been a while since they had been able to come visit.

First off, Grandma surprised me with my very own stocking that she made herself. Thanks Grandma, and thanks for making it nice and BIG so it will fit lots of presents!



"The stockings were hung from the desk with care..." That's Daddy's stocking from when he was little, and Mommy's stocking that Grandma made a few years ago.



I don't know what's so funny, but Grandma, Grandpa and I are sure having a good laugh!



I want the big one! (It turned out to be new bedsheets for Mommy and Daddy from Grandma and Grandpa. How boring. But they seemed to like them!)



Once again, unwrapping is one of the most fun things, isn't it?



I got some really nice clothes to wear!



And some good books too! Here's Daddy reading "Blue Hat, Green Hat" to me. It's a really good book that I highly recommend!



I liked Christmas! Can we do it every day?