Monday, January 14, 2008

He caught me feeding myself!

Well, Daddy caught me! I don't know how he knew, but he knew. You see, I haven't been holding my own bottles, because, to be perfectly honest, why should I hold my own bottle if someone is willing to do it for me? That's just plain silly! But Daddy tricked me today into revealing that, yes, I do know how to do it myself. He fed me the first couple of ounces, then pulled the bottle away! Big meany. Of course I got fussy, but instead of giving me back the bottle, he just set it on my chest, mere fractions of an inch from my mouth. Well, I was hungry alright, so I reflexively reached out with both hands, grabbed the bottle, and put it in my mouth. Only then to realize that I had given away my secret! Rats! I guess now that Daddy knows, he'll make me hold my own bottle a lot more. Oh, how I will pine for the good old days...