Sunday, October 14, 2007

If a baby rolls over and there's no one to see it...

So I did it today! I finally rolled over from my tummy to my back. I was laying on Mommy and Daddy's bed and they were making me have the dreaded "tummy time". Oh how I hate tummy time. Of course I put all this work into figuring out how to finally get onto my back, and as soon as I get ready for the attempt, Mommy and Daddy step into the bathroom to brush their teeth or something. So I did it anyway, I'm not going to wait around for the old fogies. When Daddy came back out, there I was, on my back! Needless to say Daddy and Mommy were pretty impressed, but sad that they didn't get to actually see it. Naturally I have not been able to reproduce the stunt, but I will keep trying until I can. Hopefully another one will happen soon!